Challenge 10 (2 points)
1. For this challenge you need a mat and an adequate space to complete the challenge;
2. Kneel down so that your shins and knees are on a mat and point your toes straight backwards ;
3. Keep you body straight and hold your arms back;
4. The challenge is to swing your arms upwards, and without curling your toes under you, to spring to your feet and hold that position for three seconds after you land;
5. Challenge yourself and be active!
– You may not push yourself up with your hands, nor you can curl your toes under so that they help you with the movement
– Swinging your arms forcefully will help you complete the challenge successfully;
2 points will be awarded for successfully realized challenge;
We recommend that all children under the age of 18 are supervised by an adult when attempting these challenges. All participants take part at their own risk. The organizer accepts no responsibility for injury as a result of taking part in this project and contest.